WELCOME TO ARGERA CENTRE
Home of Mona Lisa Touch
For nearly 20 years, Dr Argie has treated women suffering from vaginal symptoms relating to menopause, childbirth, excess weight loss, post chemo and radiation therapy for cancer as well as those who are experiencing sexual difficulties. These symptoms can include vaginal pain, dryness, itch, odour, recurrent urinary symptoms with or without infections, recurrent vaginal infections such as thrush and also sexual pain.
Using the latest in proven vaginal laser rejuvenation technology, the “Mona Lisa Touch,” Dr Argie can finally provide help that has minimal discomfort and downtime.
All treatments are carried out in a WA Health Department licensed Day Hospital at no extra cost to ensure you receive the highest standards of medical care.
Dr Argie and her all female staff understand and care.
WHY CHOOSE ARGERA CENTRE
- 10% off the already discounted package price for women with post chemo and radiation therapy related symptoms.
- Free Senior Nurse consultations.
- After-hours weekend sessions available for those with weekday commitments.
- A female doctor with 20 years of experience in women's health and lasers.
- Latest in proven technology "Mona Lisa Touch"
- WA Health Department licensed Day hospital facilities at now extra cost.
- Most importantly because our staff understand and care.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS! Not all lasers are the same and may claim results that they do not achieve. All original vaginal rejuvenation research was carried out with the MonaLisa Touch Laser and results have been proven.